More doctors, specialists and hospitals closer to you – when you need them!
With CanopyCare HMO, you will have access to 5 prominent medical groups with 5,000+ physicians, 23 contracted hospitals/medical centers, and 42 urgent care centers.
Your employer offers you the CanopyCare HMO health plan, using the Canopy Health provider network that connects you to local, trusted, high-quality providers and hospitals. HMO plans are ideal if you prefer a primary doctor to coordinate all your medical care at predictable costs. You simply choose a primary care physician (PCP) from our network of providers. Your PCP will oversee all your health care-related services, including referrals and authorizations to specialists.
CanopyCare HMO is:
Affordable. $0 medical deductibles with fixed copays for many services.
Easy. Just make an appointment with your primary care physician.*
- No claim forms (except emergency out-of-network care).
- Programs to help you improve your health and well-being.
- Your PCP will guide most of your healthcare needs.
See if your providers are in the CanopyCare network:
- Search doctors and services at MyCanopyHealth.com
From the menu:
- Select Canopy Health – Health Net CanopyCare.
- Look up providers by ZIP code or name.
CanopyCare HMO has a lot to offer! Here are some of the highlights of the CanopyCare HMO!
Health Net Beginnings
You may have many questions about the CanopyCare HMO plan. Health Net Beginnings is here to answer your questions to help you choose your health plan. Health Net Beginnings is a toll-free phone service that offers one-on-one support on topics including:
- HMO plan and benefits
- Emergency or mental health care
- Prior Authorizations for your prescriptions
- Whether your doctor or medical group is part of the Health Net provider network
- How to set up doctor visits and fill prescriptions
Call Health Net Beginnings, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific time.
* Self-referrals are allowed for OB/GYN reproductive and sexual health care services within your PCP's medical group. If you choose an OB/GYN doctor who is not part of your medical group, check with your doctor's office so that an approval is sent to you.
Health Net Customer Support