Welcome to CanopyCare HMO
Coronavirus Alerts for members
CDC Guidance on Coronavirus | Our 24-hour Nurse Advice Line is 800-893-5597 (TTY 711).
Get your flu shot today. Talk to your doctor or a pharmacist near you!
Carousel content with slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
Easy Access to Doctors and Specialists
Take an active role in your health care with CanopyCare HMO. You can work with your primary care physician (PCP) to choose care that fits your life. Get care where you live, work and play!
More doctors, specialists and hospitals closer to you
Your employer offers you the CanopyCare HMO health plan. Visit one of Canopy Health's six well-known medical groups:
- 6,000+ doctors
- 30+ hospitals/medical centers
- 70+ urgent care centers
For the full list of hospitals in network, see if your providers are in the CanopyCare network:*
- Search doctors and services at MyCanopyHealth.com
From the menu:
- Select Canopy Health – Health Net CanopyCare.
- Look up providers by ZIP code or name.
CanopyCare HMO is:
Affordable. Fixed copays for many services.
Easy. Just make an appointment with your primary care physician.
- No claim forms (except emergency out-of-network care).
- Programs to help you improve your health and well-being.
- Your PCP will guide most of your healthcare needs.
CanopyCare HMO has a lot to offer! Here are some of the highlights of the CanopyCare HMO!
View the Quick Start Guide - English (PDF)
* For the official CanopyCare HMO ProviderSearch, please go to HealthNet.com.
Health Net Beginnings
You may have many questions about the CanopyCare HMO plan. Health Net Beginnings is here to answer your questions to help you choose your health plan. Health Net Beginnings is a toll-free phone service that offers one-on-one support on topics including:
- HMO plan and benefits
- Emergency or mental health care
- Prior Authorizations for your prescriptions
- Whether your doctor or medical group is part of the Health Net provider network
- How to set up doctor visits and fill prescriptions
Call Health Net Beginnings, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific time.
* Self-referrals are allowed for OB/GYN reproductive and sexual health care services within your PCP's medical group. If you choose an OB/GYN doctor who is not part of your medical group, check with your doctor's office so that an approval is sent to you.