Welcome to Health Net CanopyCare HMO
Health Net of California, Inc. (Health Net) helps individuals and families get the health care they need through every stage of their lives.
Carousel content with slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
CanopyCare HMO has a lot to offer!
Easy Access to Doctors and Specialists
Alliance Referral Program: Take an active role in your health care with CanopyCare HMO. You can work with your primary care physician (PCP) to choose care that fits your life. Get care where you live, work and play!
More doctors, specialists and hospitals closer to you
Your health plan includes Canopy Health which offers you access to:
- 5 medical groups
- Over 5,500 doctors
- 30+ hospitals/medical centers
- 70+ urgent care centers
CanopyCare HMO is:
Fixed copays for many services.
Just make an appointment with your primary care physician.2
- No claim forms (except emergency out-of-network care).
- Programs to help you improve your health and well-being.
- Your PCP will guide most of your healthcare needs.
For the full list of hospitals in network, see if your providers are in the CanopyCare network:1
- Search doctors and services at My Canopy Health Website.
From the menu:
- Select Canopy Health – Health Net CanopyCare.
- Look up providers by ZIP code or name.
Here are some of the highlights of the CanopyCare HMO!
1 Self-referrals are allowed for OB/GYN reproductive and sexual health care services within your PCP's medical group. If the OB/GYN is outside of this medical group, a referral is necessary.
2 For the official CanopyCare HMO ProviderSearch, please go to HealthNet.com.
Health Net Beginnings
You may have many questions about the CanopyCare HMO plan. Health Net Beginnings is here to answer your questions to help you choose your health plan. Health Net Beginnings is a toll-free phone service that offers one-on-one support on topics including:
- HMO plan and benefits
- Emergency or mental health care
- Prior Authorizations for your prescriptions
- Whether your doctor or medical group is part of the Health Net provider network
- How to set up doctor visits and fill prescriptions
Call Health Net Beginnings, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific time.